Ms. Ziegler received her J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. During law school, Ms. Ziegler received the CALI Award for the highest grade in Intellectual Property Transactions and Fact Investigation: JFK Assassination. Ms. Ziegler served as a Note Editor for the Journal of Law, Technology, and policy and as the Secretary for the Intellectual Property Legal Society.
Ms. Ziegler holds a Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville, where she graduated magna cum laude. At the University of Tennessee, Ms. Ziegler served as a research assistant in the field of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. She also completed an engineering internship at Logan Aluminum, an aluminum manufacturing plant.
Areas of Special Expertise
- Polymer Materials and Polymer processing techniques
- Semiconductor device fabrication, packing and assembly
Prior Professional Experience
- Engineering Intern, Logan Aluminum
- Research Assistant, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Research Assistant, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.S. Materials Science & Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Community and Professional Organizations
- Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Society, Member