Mr. Bezdjian received his J.D. from the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law where he was elected to the Order of the Coif. Mr. Bezdjian also received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Utah, where he graduated magna cum laude. Prior to working at TraskBritt, Mr. Bezdjian worked as a chemical engineer for Tesoro Corporation where he participated in unit optimization and focused on increasing yields while minimizing energy losses and greenhouse gas emissions.
During law school, Mr. Bezdjian received the CALI Award for the highest grade in patent drafting and in intellectual property licensing. Mr. Bezdjian was also awarded a Quinney Student Fellowship where he performed legal research for various faculty. Mr. Bezdjian also served as an associate editor of the Utah Law Review.
Areas of Special Expertise
- Infringement, validity and enforceability evaluations
- Manufacturing processes
- Oil and gas exploration and production technologies
- Product clearance opinions
- Refinery processes
- Semiconductor device design and fabrication
Prior Professional Experience
- Tesoro Corporation, Process Engineer
- University of Utah, Chemistry Department, Research Assistant
- Northwest Machine, Advanced Machinist
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D.
- University of Utah, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Utah Bar
- Supreme Court of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Community and Professional Organizations
- Tesoro Fire Brigade, Volunteer
- Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Society, Member