Areas of Special Expertise
- Composite Materials
- Medical Devices
- Semiconductor Packaging
- Semiconductor Processing
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Utah Bar
- Washington, DC Bar
- Supreme Court of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- Washington, DC Court of Appeals
Community and Professional Organizations
- Volunteer Usher, Salt Lake County Arts & Culture
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- The Catholic University of America, J.D.
- University of Utah, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- University of Utah, B.A., German
Prior Professional Experience
- Of Counsel, Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner
- Senior Patent Attorney and Portfolio Manager, Intel Corporation
- Associate, Workman Nydegger, P.C.
- Patent Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Research Chemical Engineer, US Dept. of the Interior
Selected Publications & Presentations
- L. D. Redden and J. N. Greaves, “The Technical and Economic Aspects of Producing High Purity Cobalt and Nickel from Superalloy Scrap Utilizing a Double-Membrane Electrolytic Cell<” Proceedings-The Ernest Peters International Symposium on Hydrometallurgy Theory and Practice, pp. 547- 565. W. C. Cooper and D. B. Dreisinger, Eds., Vancouver, B.C. Canada, June 1992. Hydrometallurgy vol. 29, No. 3, (1992) Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- J. N. Greaves, G. R. Palmer, and W. W. White III, “Recovering Gold from Refractory Ores by Carbon-in-Chlorine Leach”. The Journal of Metals, (42) 9, Sep.1990, pp 12-14. A Publication of the Metallurgical Society.