- Mills/Wiley Outstanding Performance in Physical Chemistry Award – 2012
- Energy Research Triangle – Scholars Award – 2017
Areas of Special Expertise
- Electronic structure characterization
- Instrument Design
- Morphology and structural characterization
Community and Professional Organizations
- Sigma Pi Sigma Physics Honor Society
- University of Utah, Ph.D., Materials Chemistry
- Fort Lewis College, B.S., Chemistry
- Fort Lewis College, B.S., Engineering
Prior Professional Experience
- Graduate research assistant, University of Utah
- Internship, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Ogle, D. Powell, D. Nordlund, D.-M. Smilgies, and L. Whittaker-Brooks. Promoting band-like transport in well-defined and highly conducting polymer thin films via counter-ion dopant and polymerization effects. Appl. Polym. Mater., 2021.
- Flannery, J. Ogle, D. Powell, C. Tassone, L. Whittaker-Brooks. Voltage bias stress effects in organic-inorganic halide perovskites are strongly dependent on morphology and ion migration pathways. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2020.
- Ogle, N. Lahiri, C. Jaye, J. Louie, and L. Whittaker-Brooks. Semiconducting to metallic electronic landscapes in defects controlled two-dimensional π-d conjugated coordination polymer thin films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2020.
- Ogle, D. Powell, E. Amerling, D.-M. Smilgies, and L. Whittaker-Brooks. Quantifying multiple crystallite orientations and crystal heterogeneities in complex thin-film materials. CrystEngComm, 2019.
- Ogle, J. Naglak, I. Blue-Eyes, C. Miller, A. Baumbach, P. Prentis, R. N. Smith, Design and development of a sampling platform to study long-distance seed dispersal. MTS/IEEE Oceans, 2014.